Friday 27 November 2015

FRENCH..."tout est possible"

mmmmm yes we are getting there, slowly, with plenty of effort.  I can sometimes smell the "rubber burning!"

I have opted for  the French CANAL +TV,  instead of DSTV.  We have found amazing programmes, I miss the gist of most of it, but surely I am absorbing something??

I have begun to listen to French music, find the lyrics and "try" and sing along!  This is one of the fantastic albums I have bought.... Global Project/Francais, Hillsong, Paris

I do the Michel Thomas Method and Duolingo, as often as I feel up to it, can't say when I find the time, as there is plenty of that!!


But finally I think I am learning the most from my maid, Seraphine, who know absolutely NO English....

I think I can, I know I can, everything is possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment