Saturday 26 December 2015

A few words for 2016....


Since taking this pic of an old door at the mission station, I've felt I have to share it....I often chat to God on my daily walk (mostly complaining, a little thanking, and he often patiently and gently comforts!)
So I'm saying, now why the closed door for 2016, it should be an open one? Then I feel His thoughts, that's the closed door behind you, you have already walked through .... No more looking back, no more yearning for he past and for the "old ways"... When you let go of the past, that's when you can have a new beginning. With My strength, guiding and directing, you can do it....
"This is the way walk in it, whenever you turn to the right hand or to the left" Isaiah 30:21
"You're tied down to the mundane; I'm in touch with what is beyond your horizons. You live in terms of what you see and touch, I'm living on other terms" John 8:23
We live in a dark confusing world, but we are not without hope! Light can drive out darkness! 
Hope this encourages you as it did me... May 2016 be life changing for you all. It's really what's "inside" that counts in the end....

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Gigi. You are well able to put together a little book of inspirational thoughts, accompanied by your inspiring and soothing photographs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for your encouragemnet encouragemnet dear friend, maybe we could work on a project together?

    ReplyDelete